Black and White Inspiration!

What could be more timeless than black and white?  I love the drama and I love adding black and white artwork in almost any room.  Here ARE some of my inspirations, ENJOY!




image via Pinterest

Zebra always adds a punch to any space, love the mirror propped on the wall and of course, i love the pop of PINK!




image via Elle Decor
What could be better than a black and white bathroom? I especially love the gold accents and the thick white marble counter, BEAUTIFUL!




image via Pinterest

I could dress like this EVERYDAY!  
All I need is longer legs and the ability to wear HIGH heels!
(well, maybe a little more than that!)





image via Veranda

What a fabulous mix!  I want to live here!




image via Oly Studio
This chair is just simple FABOO!
It literally could go anywhere with anything, a true classic!




image via Apartment Therapy

I'm crazy about this bathroom!
I need a new project so I can do something like this!





How great is the artwork and the giant coffee table?
This would be a great beach home, looks so relaxing!




image via Elizabeth Schmidt Interior Design, Inc.

A bathroom I designed, complete with a shower room (or as my client calls it "kid wash"), stone floor and the LION is from Paris!
It's hard to tell but the mirror over the sink has a built in TV, don't want to miss the game!


I really, really, love black and white, 

IT'S JUST SIMPLY FABOO!