INTERIORS THAT INSPIRE!

image via Pinterest 

 I want that wallpaper and I want it now!  Maybe the sconce too!
Kelly Wearstler is just amazing!









image via Pinterest 

 How great is this lamp, a Suzanne Kastler design from Visual Comfort? I could use it a million places to instantly update and add a little GLAM to a space!









image via Pinterest





Suzanne Kastler does not disappoint, what an elegant space, I love it!









image via Pinterest

Love the gold bench and the zebra rug, black and white artwork, what a cool room!









Elizabeth Schmidt Interior Design, Inc 






Here's a room that I designed! 

 I love the Fortuny chandelier, Bunny Williams chairs and a Jullian Chichester dining table.   I'm ready to have dinner there!
Maybe a glass of wine!





I hope you are just as inspired as I am!

Its simply FABOO!