Does it get ANY better than blue and white?


image via Pinterest



I never, ever, tire of blue and white.  I'm so glad wallpaper is making a comeback!  I love the "animal print" in blue and white on the ottomans, it's an instant update!






image via Pinterest


Mark Sikes does blue and white so well!






image via Pinterest




This will FOR SURE be my NEXT front door color!  I'll be sure to use Fine Paints of Europe to get the super shiny finish!








image via Elizabeth Schmidt Interior Design, Inc.



And just when blue and white can't get any better, ADD PINK! This is a fun bedroom I designed for on of my FAVORITE client's summer home in northern Michigan.  Who wouldn't want to sleep in this guest room???







image via Pinterest



I pretty much love everything about this photo, the antique console, the blue and white porcelain, the great lamps and the hint of my favorite tree, FIDDLE LEAF FIG, even the name is fun!






image via Elizabeth Schmidt Interior Design, Inc.



Last but not LEAST, this is one of MY favorite blue and white rooms (for another FAVORITE CLIENT) and it's not just because I designed it.  It's because I wish it was MY pool house!

IT IS SIMPLY FABOO!