2012 Color of the Year . . . Tangerine Tango


How can 2012 not be a good year with a signature color like Tangerine Tango?  
I mean even the name makes me smile!  

I also think it is terribly apropos for two reasons:

1. My mom is constantly saying "Orange is the new black, you know".  
(I know she is such a trendsetter.) 

2. We just designed a room for a client's vacation home that is exclusively orange and pink.
(Honeysuckle was the 2011 Color of the Year.  It's like we were in cahoots with Pantone) 

So in honor of two spectacular years, here's our pink and orange inspiration board.

1.  lilly pulitzer heritage floral. image via pinterest.  2.  boussac buffalo check. image via pinterest.  
3. brunschwig kirk brummel ashanti. image via pinterest. 4. christopher far anna. image via pinterest.  
5. thibaut candise. image via pinterest. 6. la plates. image via pinterest.  
7. decoupage lamp from elizabeth schmidt interior design.  8.  world's away table. image via pinterest.